To Your Maternal Father Asking Him To Send Money To Enable You To Join An Excursion Party To Kashmir Arranged By Your College..

July 06, 2014
D.J Inter College,
Islamabad.

Subject: Prayer for send money to enable you to join an Excursion Party.

Respected Nanaji,
I received your kind letter yesterday. My joy knew no bounds to read about Mamaji's marriage. I could not acknowledge it as I was busy in the annual sports of my college. Now I am free from the strain You have asked me my plan during the winter holidays.
The students of my college are going on an excursion to Kashmir for a week. I am anxious to go with them as it will teach me a lot besides recreation. I have a keen desire to enjoy the natural scenes and spacious lakes of Kashmir, the paradise of Pak. I'll get an opportunity to see the waterfalls, house-boats and fruit cultivation there.

I have to deposit five hundred rupees for the travelling expenses by the 15th of this month. I shall need another five hundred rupees for my personal expenses. I request you, Nanaji, to send me this money in time to join the party.
My best regards to Naniji and love to Your and Saima.

Your loving son,
XYZ