Write An Application To Your Headmaster For A Testimonial - For All Class

testimonial application application for a testimonial application for testimonial from university application letter for testimonial application for t
Testimonial Application
 application for a testimonial
Application - 1

The Headmaster/Principal
..........High School .
Hthazari,Chittagong.

Subject: Prayer for a testimonial.

Sir,
I would like to inform you that I have passed the S.S.C examination from your school this year .I got GPA 4.5.Now I want to get myself admitted into a college and so I need a testimonial from you.
Hence, I would like to request that you would be kind enough to issue me a testimonial and oblige thereby.

Sincerely yours
Nawsin Rahman
Class- Roll


Application - 2

March 19, 2018

The Headmaster
BAF Shaheen College kurmitola
Dhaka-1206

Subject: Prayer for a testimonial.

Sir,

I have the honour to state that I had been a student of your school for the session 2011-2012. I was a student of science group. I passed the S.S.C Examination in 2013 and obtained GPA 5. Now I desire to get myself admitted into college. So, I need a testimonial from you mentioning my academic career, character and co-curricular activities.

I, therefore, pray and hope that your honour would be kind enough to issue me a testimonial and oblige there by.

Your most obediently
Mahi
Roll-2


Application - 3


Now, write an application to the head teacher of your school for a testimonial.

Answer:

20 January 2013
The headmaster,
Magura pilot high school,
Magura.

Subject: application for a testimonial.

Sir,
This is to inform you that I had been a student of your school for the last five years. I passed the S.S.C examination from your school in 2012 in science group bearing roll Jessore no.945. I obtained GPA-5. Now I wish to get myself admitted into a renowned college. So I need a testimonial from you.

I, therefore request you to issue me a testimonial referring to my character, academic records, and other activities during the period I had been in your school.

I remain,
Sir,
Yours most obedient pupil,
Ripon/ripa
Roll-jessore no-945, 2012.


Application - 4


Question: Suppose, you are a student of X high school, you have passed the JDC examination this year. Now, you want to get admitted yourself into a school in Dhaka. So you need a testimonial.

Now, write an application to the principal of your school for a testimonial.

Answer:
28 January 2013
The principal,
X high school, Chittagong

Subject: prayer for a testimonial.

Sir,
I have the honour to state I had been a student of your school. I passed the JDC examination in 2014 and obtained GPA 5. My roll number was 12345. It may be noted that I was although a regular student. I was good at sports and won many prizes in different competitions. Now I desire to get myself admitted into a renowned school in Dhaka. So I need a testimonial from you, mentioning my academic career, character and co-curricular activities.

In the circumstances stated above, I pray and hope that you would be kind enough to issue me a testimonial and oblige thereby.

You’re obedient,
Md. Atiqur Rahman
Roll: 12345


 Application - 5


Application to The Headmaster of Your School for A Testimonial

 

Question: Write an application to the Headmaster of your school for a testimonial.

Answer:

25 December 1992
The Headmaster.
Munshiganj Govt. High School.
Munshiganj.

Subject: Prayer for a testimonial.

Sir.
I have the honour to state that I had been a student of your school for the session 1990-91. I was a student of Arts group. I passed the S.S.0 Examination in 1992 and obtained star marks. It may be noted that I was although a regular student. I participated in all cultural activities of the school and wrote articles in the school magazines. I was good at sports and won many prizes in different competitions. Now I desire to get myself admitted into college. So I need a testimonial, from you mentioning my academic career character and co-curricular activities.

In the circumstances stated above. I pray and hope that your honour would be kind enough to issue me a testimonial and oblige thereby

Yours obediently,
Nazmul Hague Khan
Rool. No. 25
Session 2016-1

application letter for testimonial

Who is this for This Application ?

  • application for a testimonial
  • application for testimonial from university
  • application letter for testimonial
  • application for testimonial certificate from university
  • an application for testimonial
  • application for testimonial for class 7
  • application for testimonial certificate
  • application of testimonial
  • application for testimonial in bangla
  • application for testimonial for class 6
  • application for testimonial certificate from school
  • an application for a testimonial
  • application for testimonial from college
  • testimonial for university application
  • application testimonial for class 6
  • application about testimonial
  • testimonial letter template word