Write An Application To Your Headmaster For A Seat In The School Hostel - All Class - All Formet

Application For Seat In the School Hostel

The Headmaster/Principal

..........High School . 
Hthazari,Chittagong.

Subject: Prayer for a seat in the school hostel.

Sir,
I beg most respectfully to that I am a student of class X of you school. Recently my father has been transferred from Dhaka to Magura. Here I have no relatives to reside with. So, I am badly in need of a seat in your school hostel.
I, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to grant me a seat in the school hostel and oblige thereby.

I remain Sir, 
Yours obediently,
Nawsin Rahman
Class- Roll


Application for A Seat in The School Hostel

Question: suppose, your name is Anika and are a student at Nurpur High School, Chittagong. But recently your father has been transferred to Dhaka. Your whole family will move to Dhaka soon. Now, it is difficult for you to stay here alone. For this, you want to reside in the school hostel. Now, write an application to your headmaster for a seat in the school hostel.

Answer:
7 January 2014
The headmaster,
Nurpur High School,
Chittagong.

Subject: application for a seat in the school hostel.

Sir,
With due respect, I beg to state that I am a student of the class of your school. My father is a government employee. But recently he has been transferred from Chittagong to Dhaka. Our whole family will move to Dhaka soon. Here I have no relative to reside with. But I want to continue my studies in your school. So I am badly in need of a seat in your school hostel.

I, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to grant me a seat in the school hostel and oblige thereby.

Yours truly,
Anika
Class-ten,
Roll no-10.

 

Or,

 

Question: suppose, you attend school from your village home. Your village home is far away. The rains have set in. so it is very difficult for you to attend school from such a long distance. Now write an application to the headmaster praying for a seat in the school hostel.

Answer:
1 January 2014
The Headmaster
X high school, Dhaka.

Subject: prayer for a seat in the school hostel.

Sir,
I have the honor to state that I am a new student in your school. I have been admitted this year. My house is in a village which is about six kilometers away from the school. I have been attending my classes at my house since my admission. I have to walk all the way to school regularly. The monsoon has already set in and now the regularly. The monsoon has already set in and now the weather often remains foul. So it has become almost impossible for me to attend school into foul weather from such a long distance. Besides, I do not have any relative here who I can stay with.

I, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to allow me a seat in the school hostel and oblige thereby.

Your most obedient pupil,
Md. Abdul Aziz
Class ix
Roll No: 3
Hum – Group.


                       


Hey dude

02 june 2018

The headmaster,

Nurpur High School,

Chittagong.


Subject: application for a seat in the school hostel.


Sir,

With due respect, I beg to state that I am a student of the class of your school. My father is a government employee. But recently he has been transferred from Chittagong to Dhaka. Our whole family will move to Dhaka soon. Here I have no relative to reside with. But I want to continue my studies in your school. So I am badly in need of a seat in your school hostel.


I, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to grant me a seat in the school hostel and oblige thereby.


Yours truly,

Anika

Class-ten,

Roll no-10

                                More one 

Write an application to your Headmaster for a seat in the school HOSTEL

March 27,2015 

The Headmaster/Principal 

Rotary School & College 

Mirpur-14,Dhaka-1206 


Subject: An Application for a seat in the school HOSTEL. 


Dear Sir, 

I beg most respectfully to that I am a student of class X of you school. Recently my father has been transferred from Dhaka to Magura. Here I have no relatives to reside with. So, I am badly in need of a seat in your school hostel. 

I, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to grant me a seat in the school hostel and oblige thereby. 


Yours obediently, 

Nafiza Rahman 

Class: 

Roll: 


Sample Application format for Hostel Allotment

[These are sample applications for hostel related matters like hostel seat allotment, hostel room change, a complaint to the hostel warden etc. Here you will learn How to Write Application for Hostel Allotment. You should show a particular cause. You can modify these formats as your requirement.]

Date…

The Supervisor,

Institute Name…

Institute Address…

Sub: Application for Hostel Allotment

Dear Sir,

I am (name) and I get admission in (Subject and department name) at (University name) this year. I am from out of town and new one in the city. I request you to please allot me a seat in the University Hotel.

I already have searched for accommodation in private hostels and apartments. But It will be too much expensive for me to stay in a private residence. (show your actual problem and situation). As a female, it would another difficulty for me to stay alone outside the university hostel. Therefore again I request you to allot me a seat in the girl’s hostel. I will be thankful to you.

Thanking you,

Name…

Contact no…

Attached University I.D. Card.

 

Another format,

Date…

The Supervisor,

Institute Name…

Institute Address…

Sub: Application for Allotment of Room in University Hostel

Respected sir,

With due respect, I would like to inform you that I want allotment of room in the internal hostel as the atmosphere in my house is not friendly nowadays and there are so many clashes which are not letting me focus on my studies.

Sir, I have exams next month and I don’t want anyone to ruin my grades, please grant my request so I can continue with my studies, I shall be really thankful for this act of kindness, looking forward to a quick response. Thanks.

Name…

Contact no…

Attached University I.D. Card.


What Is Same Quistions ?

  • seat in the school hostel
  • application for seat in the school hostel
  • application for a seat in the school hostel
  • application seat in the school hostel
  • write an application to your principal to grant you a seat in the hostel of your school
  • seat in the school hostel application
  • write an application to the principal of your school to allot you a seat in the school hostel
  • an email to the headmaster for a seat in the school hostel
  • email seat in the school hostel
  • write an application to the headmaster for a seat in the school hostel
  • application for seat in school hostel
  • an application for seat in the school hostel
  • formal letter seat in the school hostel
  • prayer for a seat in the school hostel
  • an application to the headmaster for a seat in the school hostel