My Future Plan Of Life

I have my own future plan of life. And I am leading my life towards that plan. The plan is to be a doctor. My parents have given their consent to my choice. There are many reasons for choosing the profession of a doctor. The village people in our country are very poor and illiterate. They do not have any knowledge of health and sanitation. They often suffer from various diseases. But there is no qualified doctor to serve them. There are a few quacks but they cannot serve them properly. They only gather money from our poor and simple villagers. Many people die a premature death or want of proper treatment. So I have decided to serve them though this profession. I have also a determination to set up a charitable dispensary in our village and distribute medicines to the poor free of cost.