The Family I Live In
I live in a nuclear family which makes me happy and provides me a lot of advantages to enjoy. Our family consists of five members including me. I have a brother and a sister. My father is a school teacher. He does not earn enough. He runs our family is an honest man. My mother is a devoted housewife. She is about forty. She manages our family carefully. Our parents are very conscious of our education. They are religious. I am a first year college student of Dhaka College. My elder sister is a brilliant student of Dhaka medical college. My younger brother is a student of class IX. He is a meritorious student. We are living in peace with each other in your family. We live together, dream together and hope together. We have developed a very good relation among us. We are friendly and pass our time gossiping. Playing and laughing. I am proud of living in such a happy family.
Join the conversation